Ratings Made Easy
Whitlenge Gardens, Nursery and Restaurant.
Tel : +44 01299 250720
£1.50 - £1.50
£3.50 - £3.50
For the perfect day out for all the Family why not stroll through our 'inspirational' 3 acre Themed Gardens in the Heart of the Worcestershire Countryside.
Follow the trail round the garden ,Listening to the different sounds of our many water features, Stroll through woodland where you may spot a Pixie or two! ! Onto the twisted brick Pergola or dare you Venture into the mysterious cave? or may be just sit and listen to the birds in the Hornbeam Gazebo.Then a stroll round the wild Flower Meadow taking in the beautiful English countryside.
Explore our beautiful turf and stone labyrinths,remember to make a wish at the centre! then introduce yourself to our Green Man.
Creative Landscapes very own Themed Gardens have been developed over the last 30 years. Designed to inspire clients and public alike with heaps of design ideas, from simple bubblers, patios and walling to feature rockeries, follies and living tree sculptures.
The garden has over 600 varieties of beautiful plants ranging from gigantic 6 foot leaves of Gunnera, through to the heavenly scents of the old fashioned English Roses, to the fine detail of the Alpines - something for every gardener.
Take in the sounds of the many water features from the peaceful ripples of the mill stone bubbler, to the babbling of the beautiful man-made streams and waterfalls.
Take time to explore our unique labyrinths,don't forget to make a wish! then relax and enjoy refreshments in our beautiful Restaurant or if you prefer let the children play in the play area where you can sit and watch from the Tea garden.
We specialize in teas and coffees from around the world. We try, where we can, to use Fair Trade and Organic produce. To compliment your tea and coffee why not try our delicious homemade and speciality cakes.
Browse and choose plants from our well-stocked nursery, with colour for every border. We specialize in the extra large mature plants for that awkward or important corner. We can also deliverer these large shrubs. Ask one of our staff for details.
Browse our Large new Gift and homeware shop , stocked with beautiful homeware items and seasonal gifts for all the family as well as Gardening must haves.
Admission to the garden is £3.50 Children 3 years and over £1.50 under 3 Free.
Open Monday - Saturday 9.00 - 5.00 Last entry to Gardens 1 hour before closing.
Sunday - 10.00 - 4.00
Whitlenge Gardens, Nursery and Restaurant. facilities include:
- In countryside
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Demonstrations given
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
Whitlenge Gardens, Nursery and Restaurant. accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point