- Animal-Centred Attraction (1)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (22)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (8)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (26)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (15)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (3)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (1)
- Sightseeing & Transport (4)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (15)
- Theme Parks (4)
Ratings Made Easy
One of England's loveliest cathedrals, with Royal Tombs, Medieval cloisters, an ancient crypt and Chapter House and magnificent Victorian stained glass.
The present Cathedral building was begun in 1084. It is dedicated to Christ and the blessed Virgin Mary. Its attractions include King John's tomb, Prince Arthur's chantry, the early 12th Century Chapter House and St. Wulfstan's crypt.
Entry is still free.
The Tower is open on Saturdays and school holidays in the Summer, giving fantastic views of the City and beyond. Various exhibitions are shown throughout the year.
Guided tours for adults or children and school workshops can be booked. Special needs groups are welcome.
We offer refreshments in Priors Parlour Coffee Shop, a quality gift shop and Conference facilities with rooms catering for 6-60.
A superb venue for classical concerts, which are held regularly at the Cathedral.
The Cathedral Library open by appointment, is one of the world's most important libraries of medieval books and music.
Disabled Access - most parts of the Cathedral are accessible and parking can be made available for disabled visitors.
Worcester Cathedral facilities include:
- Groups accepted
- Min group size
- Max group size
- Picnic site
- Event Venue
Worcester Cathedral accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)