Ratings Made Easy
Croome After Dark - Walk
Croome (National Trust), Near High Green
Tel : +44 01905 371006
Justin Fozard (Gardener) leads a walk to spot stars (weather premitting!) and enjoy the night time atmosphere of the garden.
Arrive by 6pm for light refreshments - Tour starts 6pm concluding at 8pm - Booking is essential with a maximum of 20 spaces.
Free event but booking is essential - To book please phone 01905 371006
- Enjoy the fresh air and changing seasons with our wider parkland walks
- Escape to the eye-catcher follies, the Panorama Tower and Dunstall Castle, and see Croome from a different perspective
- Visit our new RAF Defford wartime museum
- Let off steam with the family in our RAF themed play area
- Explore our natural play area and have fun making dens
- Check out our exciting year round family events for everyone to enjoy
- Watch birds at our bird hide
- Browse a selection of gifts in our shop with an increasing range of local products too
Croome is 8 miles south of Worcester and 4 miles from Pershore. It is brown signposted from the A38 south of Kempsey & M5 Juntion 7 towards Pershore.
By Public Transport
From Worcester or Pershore get the 382 Worcester/Pershore service via Defford. Stop at the Ladywood Road/Rebecca Road Crossroads. Walk of one and a half miles to Croome along the roadside.
Croome After Dark - Walk facilities include:
Croome After Dark - Walk accessibility includes:
Contact - Croome After Dark - Walk
Nearby and Related Items
St Mary Magdalene's Church, Croome D'Abitot
This church is one of 340 cared for by The Churches Conservation Trust - the national charity protecting historic churches at risk. For more details about all our churches, see visitchurches.org.uk.