Ratings Made Easy
Panorama Tower Open Day
Croome (National Trust), Near High Green
Tel : +44 01905 371006
Enjoy 360 degree views of Worcestershire from the balcony of the Panorama Tower. Take a walk through the parkland to the building (see the walks map in reception), or drive and then take a short walk to the building.
Expect the unexpected. Incredible innovation, devastating loss, remarkable survival and magnificent restoration. All in one place.
11am to 2pm free entry to the tower.
Expect the unexpected. Incredible innovation, devastating loss, remarkable survival and magnificent restoration. All in one place
Step into what remains of a secret wartime air base, now our Visitor Centre, where thousands of people lived and worked in the 1940s. Walk through a masterpiece in landscape design, which is 'Capability' Brown's very first. Over the last 17 years we have painstakingly restored what was once a lost and overgrown 18th century parkland and we’re continuing this work today.
Find Croome Court, the home of the Earls of Coventry, at the heart of the park, which has been patiently waiting for its revival. Its time has come as Croome Redefined starts to pull this glorious yet faded house back from the brink. Explore un-restored spaces and the intricate repair works which will see the house change forever.
- Enjoy the fresh air and changing seasons with our wider parkland walks
- Escape to the eye-catcher follies, the Panorama Tower and Dunstall Castle, and see Croome from a different perspective
- Visit our new RAF Defford wartime museum
- Let off steam with the family in our RAF themed play area
- Explore our natural play area and have fun making dens
- Check out our exciting year round family events for everyone to enjoy
- Watch birds at our bird hide
- Browse a selection of gifts in our shop with an increasing range of local products too
Croome is 8 miles south of Worcester and 4 miles from Pershore. It is brown signposted from the A38 south of Kempsey & M5 Juntion 7 towards Pershore.
By Public Transport
From Worcester or Pershore get the 382 Worcester/Pershore service via Defford. Stop at the Ladywood Road/Rebecca Road Crossroads. Walk of one and a half miles to Croome along the roadside.
Panorama Tower Open Day facilities include:
Panorama Tower Open Day accessibility includes:
Contact - Panorama Tower Open Day
Nearby and Related Items
St Mary Magdalene's Church, Croome D'Abitot
This church is one of 340 cared for by The Churches Conservation Trust - the national charity protecting historic churches at risk. For more details about all our churches, see visitchurches.org.uk.