Ratings Made Easy
**Crumplebury Farmhouse** OOB
Whitbourne Hall Park
Tel : +44 07929 260919
£550.00 - £1,360.00
Per unit per week
Crumplebury Farmhouse is located on our family farm, 2 miles from the main A44 Worcester to Leominster road. Surrounded by fields, often with livestock, the house has glorious open vistas. Car parking spaces for 5/6 cars. The fenced garden has mature planting, good lawn space and garden furniture.
Crumplebury is personally maintained, ideal for reunions or family gatherings. Available throughout the year for short breaks or full weeks. Well-behaved dogs are welcome at £20 each. With 3 twin bedrooms and a family room upstairs and a twin downstairs, the house can sleep up to 11 people.
Shower/bathroom upstairs and shower facilities downstairs, both with shaver plugs. A cot, highchair, stair-guard, puzzles and a few toys are available. Washing machine, tumble drier and drying rails inside and out available.
The comfortable sitting room has a wood burning stove for winter evenings and a Sky TV with DVD/VCR player. Along with a CD player there is a selection of games, books, videos and plenty of tourist information. All rooms have storage heating. Crumplebury Farmhouse has Wi-Fi.
The beamed kitchen with oil fired Rayburn remains the most popular room. Fully equipped with electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, and seating round a large table for up to 12 people. Alongside is a large larder room, with 2 fridge freezers, giving ample space for food and drink.
Additional facilities include coarse fishing, guided farm and woodland walks and pony riding.
"We have had a glorious week - such a good place for families to get together and have simple fun. House and surroundings so delightful - we will be back, I'm sure." J and J P, Visitors' Book.
From M5 junction 6/7 Off A44 10 miles west of Worcester, past Wheatsheaf pub 1st right come to Longlands Farm.
Postcode for Satnav - WR6 5SG
Google map link for Longlands Farm http://bit.ly/9jm42Q
By Public Transport
Nearest railway station Worcester. Number 420 bus between Worcester and Hereford stops at Whitbourne village, lift from village available by prior arrangement
**Crumplebury Farmhouse** OOB facilities include:
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- Additional charge for pets
- Car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless/internet access
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
**Crumplebury Farmhouse** OOB accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Guest information in large print format
- Separate shower units with support handrails
Contact - **Crumplebury Farmhouse** OOB
Nearby and Related Items
Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage)
Step back in time to a bygone age of great wealth when the house played host to royal parties. Enjoy the beautiful gardens & lake, woodland walks, amazing fountains - a magical world for children to explore.