- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (18)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (14)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
The Civic Hall in Bedworth is a multi-purpose venue in the Heart of Warwickshire, close to Coventry and five minutes from junction 3 of the M6. It offers first class professional and amateur performances, exhibition, meeting and conference spaces and a highly rated daytime bistro service. It is available for private hire at competitive rates.
Small family-run children's farm, adjacent to Kingsbury Water Park. Open at weekends and school holidays to members of the public from 10am to 5pm (4p.m. if not B.S.T.) and for prebooked groups and schools term time. Please note we are usually closed after the Autumn Half Term until the February Half Term.
Special Offer 10% Discount in Coventry Transport Museum gift shop voucher for 10% Discount in Coventry Transport Museum gift shop ›
A warm welcome awaits you at Hatton Farm Village. Located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside visit our farmyard animals, enjoy the daily programme of shows and acres of adventure play. We've a changing programme of seasonal events so there is always something new to see or do. And if the sun decides to have some time off, our massive indoor play area ensures the kids are kept entertained whatever the weather.