- Animal-Centred Attraction (39)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (166)
- Breweries & Vineyards (11)
- Gardens of the Heart (91)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (165)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (174)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (70)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (54)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (11)
- Sightseeing & Transport (43)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (83)
- Theme Parks (33)
- Workplace (11)
Ratings Made Easy
The 200-year-old mill at Sarehole is one of only two surviving watermills in Birmingham. The cobbled courtyard and mill pool are a tranquil haven from 21st century life outside, while the buildings and their impressive machinery give a unique insight into the lives of the millers who once inhabited this rural retreat.
The Severn Valley Railway operates mainly steam-hauled passenger trains along the beautiful Severn Valley between Kidderminster, Bewdley & Bridgnorth, a journey of about 16 miles. There is no better way to see the beauty of the River Severn than from one of these ‘standard gauge’, full size, steam-hauled trains.