- Animal-Centred Attraction (39)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (166)
- Breweries & Vineyards (11)
- Gardens of the Heart (91)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (164)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (174)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (70)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (54)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (11)
- Sightseeing & Transport (43)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (83)
- Theme Parks (33)
- Workplace (11)
Ratings Made Easy
Stratford-upon-Avon is home to the Royal Shakespeare Company, one of the world's best-known theatre ensembles, which performs works by Shakespeare, other renaissance dramatists and contemporary writers all year round. The Company also play regularly in London, Newcastle upon Tyne and on tour across the UK and the world.
The 200-year-old mill at Sarehole is one of only two surviving watermills in Birmingham. The cobbled courtyard and mill pool are a tranquil haven from 21st century life outside, while the buildings and their impressive machinery give a unique insight into the lives of the millers who once inhabited this rural retreat.
The Severn Valley Railway operates mainly steam-hauled passenger trains along the beautiful Severn Valley between Kidderminster, Bewdley & Bridgnorth, a journey of about 16 miles. There is no better way to see the beauty of the River Severn than from one of these ‘standard gauge’, full size, steam-hauled trains.
Special Offer 2 for 1 voucher for 2 for 1 ›