- Animal-Centred Attraction (38)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (171)
- Breweries & Vineyards (11)
- Gardens of the Heart (91)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (166)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (170)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (68)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (52)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (13)
- Sightseeing & Transport (49)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (84)
- Theme Parks (35)
- Workplace (12)
Ratings Made Easy
Sugnall walled kitchen garden makes its own jams, chutneys, soup, etc. Several venues for events and facilities for groups and school parties. Offers snowdrop walks in February, bluebell walks in May, and Easter to end September access to the garden (£2). Access to tea room, shop, and plant sales is free. Monthly Farmers Markets on the second Sunday. www.sugnall.co.uk.
St Mary’s Church is an historic landmark, tourist attraction and busy parish church which is set in the ancient town of Warwick. People have worshiped on this site for over 1,000 years and our present building is one of the largest and most interesting churches in Britain. We are open every day of the year (apart from Good Friday and Christmas Day) and welcome a large number of visitors from across the world.
Also known as St Wulfstan's Hospital, this fascinating site offers displays about the history of the building as well as the English Civil War. With a full programme of activities and events throughout the year, and with its own gardens and nearby Fort Royal Park, the site makes for an ideal family visit.