- Animal-Centred Attraction (39)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (166)
- Breweries & Vineyards (11)
- Gardens of the Heart (90)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (164)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (174)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (69)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (54)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (43)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (83)
- Theme Parks (33)
- Workplace (11)
Ratings Made Easy
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance; a spiritually uplifting place with 150 acres of trees and memorials, planted as a living tribute to those who have served, died or suffered in the service of their Country. Facilities include: Visitor Centre, guided tours, shop and café.
Stratford-upon-Avon is home to the Royal Shakespeare Company, one of the world's best-known theatre ensembles, which performs works by Shakespeare, other renaissance dramatists and contemporary writers all year round. The Company also play regularly in London, Newcastle upon Tyne and on tour across the UK and the world.
The 200-year-old mill at Sarehole is one of only two surviving watermills in Birmingham. The cobbled courtyard and mill pool are a tranquil haven from 21st century life outside, while the buildings and their impressive machinery give a unique insight into the lives of the millers who once inhabited this rural retreat.