- Animal-Centred Attraction (39)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (171)
- Breweries & Vineyards (11)
- Gardens of the Heart (93)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (165)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (173)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (68)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (53)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (14)
- Sightseeing & Transport (49)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (85)
- Theme Parks (37)
- Workplace (13)
Ratings Made Easy
THE OLYMPIC TORCH IS COMING TO TAMWORTH - 30 JUNE 2012 Tamworth has a unique place in the historical landscape of the UK as the Ancient Capital of the Kingdom of Mercia. Today it offers visitors the opportunity to discover this rich past, as well as enjoy the attractions of a thriving and busy town set in the beautiful county of Staffordshire.
The Watermill Barn is located in the beautiful rural countryside of South Warwickshire. This project transformed the site of the old Watermill in Wellesbourne into a superb atmospheric Barn that provides: Cafe/Coffee Shop Bisque Pottery Books & Pictures Arts and Crafts Centre (Crafty Barn) Private functions/room hire.