- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (37)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer Tower Visit voucher for Tower Visit ›
Set in the heart of Warwick Town Centre, the Collegiate Church of St Mary’s is a must see attraction. Famous for its incomparable Medieval Beauchamp Chapel. With superb stained glass, Medieval and Tudor Tombs, including Robert Dudley a favourite of Elizabeth 1, crypt, 14thC chancel and upper chapter house. The Tower has magnificent views and there is a Brass Rubbing Centre. Please see Web site for forthcoming events.
Stratford-upon-Avon is home to the Royal Shakespeare Company, one of the world's best-known theatre ensembles, which performs works by Shakespeare, other renaissance dramatists and contemporary writers all year round. The Company also play regularly in London, Newcastle upon Tyne and on tour across the UK and the world.
Journey through the historic estate of Shugborough and discover a bygone era of costumed living history characters bringing the past to life. Shugborough, the UK’s only Complete Working Historic Estate is no ordinary stately home but a living, working experience of life as it was 200 years ago.