- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (18)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (14)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
Small family-run children's farm, adjacent to Kingsbury Water Park. Open at weekends and school holidays to members of the public from 10am to 5pm (4p.m. if not B.S.T.) and for prebooked groups and schools term time. Please note we are usually closed after the Autumn Half Term until the February Half Term.
A warm welcome awaits you at Hatton Farm Village. Located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside visit our farmyard animals, enjoy the daily programme of shows and acres of adventure play. We've a changing programme of seasonal events so there is always something new to see or do. And if the sun decides to have some time off, our massive indoor play area ensures the kids are kept entertained whatever the weather.
Ryton Gardens is set in the heart of England and combines 10 acres of organic gardens buzzing with wildlife, brimming with plants, bursting with flowers and abundant in fruit and vegetables. It has been home to the UK’s leading organic charity, Garden Organic, for over 25 years!
Warwickshire's Country Parks - Special Places, Great Value! Come and spend a day out with the family with safe off-road pathways for walking, cycling. Enjoy picnics, feeding the ducks, or the adventure play areas. With 5 Country Parks, 3 Greenways and 1 nature reserve there is something for everyone!