- Animal-Centred Attraction (15)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (35)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (25)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (30)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (36)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (15)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (18)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (10)
- Theme Parks (15)
- Workplace (5)
Ratings Made Easy
In the past 12 years, Moddershall Oaks has been transformed from a beautiful country property into a magnificent setting for an adult friendly country spa resort. The family run business prides itself upon its service standards, waiting on you hand and foot during your time at Moddershall Oaks, leaving you free to relax; whether you're staying over night, with a group of friends or enjoying a family get-together.
The shop offers a selection of hand-crafted giftware and table lamps. Pieces for sale are blemished in one way or another. Prices for second quality are up to 50% off the usual best quality retail prices. Visitors to the Factory Shop can often find "daily special offers". All stock is subject to availability.
The National Forest Adventure Farm near Burton upon Trent offers exciting indoor play, outdoor play and farm animals. Open daily from 10am till 6pm, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, the Farm hosts many events during the year, including, during the summer months, one of the largest themed Maize Mazes in Europe.
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance; a spiritually uplifting place with 150 acres of trees and memorials, planted as a living tribute to those who have served, died or suffered in the service of their Country. Facilities include: Visitor Centre, guided tours, shop and café.