- Animal-Centred Attraction (14)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (34)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (24)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (29)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (37)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (15)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (18)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (6)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (9)
- Theme Parks (15)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
The National Forest Adventure Farm near Burton upon Trent offers exciting indoor play, outdoor play and farm animals. Open daily from 10am till 6pm, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, the Farm hosts many events during the year, including, during the summer months, one of the largest themed Maize Mazes in Europe.
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance; a spiritually uplifting place with 150 acres of trees and memorials, planted as a living tribute to those who have served, died or suffered in the service of their Country. Facilities include: Visitor Centre, guided tours, shop and café.