- Animal-Centred Attraction (9)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (28)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (23)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (21)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (21)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (13)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (16)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (12)
- Theme Parks (13)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
Sugnall walled kitchen garden makes its own jams, chutneys, soup, etc. Several venues for events and facilities for groups and school parties. Offers snowdrop walks in February, bluebell walks in May, and Easter to end September access to the garden (£2). Access to tea room, shop, and plant sales is free. Monthly Farmers Markets on the second Sunday. www.sugnall.co.uk.
The Regent Theatre is a beautiful art deco theatre in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent offering a wide range of shows including West End Musicals, plays, children's shows and comedy. The Victoria Hall is a stunning concert hall offering the very best in music and comedy.