- Animal-Centred Attraction (14)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (36)
- Breweries & Vineyards (3)
- Gardens of the Heart (25)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (30)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (35)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (15)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (18)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (11)
- Theme Parks (15)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
A unique opportunity to walk through the beautiful Churnet Valley and then indulge in high quality homemade food.
THE OLYMPIC TORCH IS COMING TO TAMWORTH - 30 JUNE 2012 Tamworth has a unique place in the historical landscape of the UK as the Ancient Capital of the Kingdom of Mercia. Today it offers visitors the opportunity to discover this rich past, as well as enjoy the attractions of a thriving and busy town set in the beautiful county of Staffordshire.