- Animal-Centred Attraction (5)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (15)
- Gardens of the Heart (9)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (18)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (9)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (6)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (15)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (3)
- Theme Parks (5)
Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer 30% OFF entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace, Hall’s Croft, Shakespeare's New Place, Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Mary Arden's Farm. voucher for 30% OFF entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace, Hall’s Croft, Shakespeare's New Place, Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Mary Arden's Farm. ›
Forty Minute cruises on the River Avon in a fleet of traditional passenger boats. Regular timed departures from the Bancroft Gardens adjacent to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Rowing boat, motor boat, and punts available for hire by the hour from our Boathouse on Swan's Nest Lane.
The best daily sightseeing cruise in Stratford upon Avon on the only heated boat with full bar, cream tea, coffee & cake and Mulled Wine & Mince pies in the winter months and all with a live commentary. From 45 minute walk-on cruises to private charters, we provide the ultimate river experience complete with expert guides & delicious food. And cruise all year round.
Special Offer £2 off for up to 5 people voucher for £2 off for up to 5 people ›
Tours of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. As part of your visit to Stratford-upon-Avon you can also experience the Cotswolds by joining a Go Cotswolds tour. The small-group minibus day tour offers visitors the opportunity to explore the area's unique towns, off-the-beaten-track villages and beauty spots with a local guide.